Programs in Grenoble higher education institutions

Les formations diplômantes
To pursue a higher education program, you must have an “Expert” level of French (validated B2 or C1 certificate) or an English language certificate which will allow you to pursue a program taught in English.

UGA : Université Grenoble Alpes

ENSAG: School of Architecture (École Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble)

ESAD: School of Art and Design (École Supérieure d’Art et de Design)

GEM: Grenoble School of Management (Grenoble École de Management)

Grenoble INP: Graduate schools of Engineering and Management

IEPG: School of Political Studies (Sciences Po Grenoble)

Published on  August 17, 2021
Updated on September 28, 2021